Providing Legal Guidance After Car, Motorcycle And Truck Accidents
Kline Legal Group has been representing motor vehicle accident clients throughout Michigan since 2001. We understand the complexities of dealing with different types of accident victims and negligent drivers including:
- Teen Driver Accidents: According to AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety research, 16- to 17-year old drivers are nine times more likely to get into an accident than adults.
- Uninsured motorist accidents: If the other driver had insufficient or no insurance, we can help you get the coverage you need.
- College Students and Car Accidents: Factors including distracted driving, alcohol, and driving in a new city make college students a high risk group for accidents.
- Drunk driver accidents Our lawyers hold drunk drivers accountable after serious accidents.
- Injuries to passengers: We understand the difficulty of suing a driver who may be a friend or family member.
- Injuries to pedestrians: We have experience helping pedestrians injured in crosswalks, parking lots, and sidewalks due to careless drivers.
The type of accident and the kind of vehicle involved impact not only how cases are prosecuted, but also the amount of compensation that can be recovered. Our attorneys have experience with a range of accident cases including:
- Semitruck collisions: Accidents involving commercial trucks can involve a complex network of at fault parties including the driver, the company that owns the truck manufacturer among others.
- Motorcycle accidents: We are committed to advocating for those on motorcycles following accidents with cars and trucks.
- RV and trailer accidents These vehicles can be dangerous and should an accident occur, we will recover compensation.
- Rear-End Collisions: If you were rear-ended, we can help to prove that the other driver was negligent.
- Accidents Caused by Animals: We make sure that you are fully covered by your policy following an accident that was caused by an animal.
- Bicycle accidents — Drivers share the road with cyclists and can be held liable for causing an accident with a bike.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, call us today at 734-249-6100 speak with an attorney or contact us online. We’ll explain your legal rights and help you get the compensation you need.